- Wireless DMX Transceiver
- ArtNet Converter
- Serial Device Servers
- Serial JPEG Camera
- Interface Converter
- Smart Home, Hotel Control
- 3G Visual Alarm Monitoring
Wireless DMX512 Transceiver
LC-512S is the world smallest embedded wireless DMX512 transceiver module. It's compact size(25.4 x 12.7 mm), just as big as a fingernail. With single side component placement, stamp pad and 3.3V Single-Supply, As a DMX component, you can easily put LC-512S inside your light equipment and you would own the world's leading wireless DMX control system.
Multiple Communication Protocol, There are no upgrading troubles
WIDMX LC-512S is now compatible with the world's leading wireless communication protocols like the Sweden’s protocol or the GZ protocols. There are no upgrading troubles.
- Stage lighting applies to the Grand Variety Show, Gymnasium, Temporary Set-up Stage, TV Station, Centers Conference, Theaters, Opera, Theme Parks, Dance Halls, and Bars, or any lighting equipment with standard DMX512 XLR etc.
Features and Benefits
- FHSS with 79 Channels, interference-free operation.
- 32-bit ARM Processor, DMA transfer without delay
- 1.27 pitch stamp pads, Transceiver
- One-touch operation with a Tri-color status indicator
- Built-in Wireless Solution Compatibility Mode
- Automatically learning of various parameters of controller, just like DMX transfer via cable
- Group Mode, easy plug-and-play operation; Pairing Mode, supports more transmitter universes
Description of Status Indicator
1）In the Set-up mode, different colors mean different communication protocols:
1.Red ----------------- WIDMX Protocol
2）In the Use mode, Description of Status Indicator:
Press and hold the button before you power up. When you see status indicator turns into the white light, release the button to enter the Set-up mode. In this mode you can select different transmission protocols. Each time you press the button, you would see the status indicator changes in follow order: red, green, blue and yellow. Choose one of the protocols,then press and hold the button (> 1S), when you see the white light, release it to enter the use mode.
1) Powered up and enter the Use mode;
2) If it is in Set-up mode, press and hold the button (> 1S) until you see the white light, then release it to enter the Use mode.
2.1.In WIDMX protocol or GZ protocol, you could select different DMX Group:
1) The first time when you press the button, it will not change the color but show you the group that you are in.
2) If you press it again it will switch to other group.
2.2.In W-DMX G3 or G4 Transmit protocol:
1) By pressing the button, the transmitter can be connected to all powered but not connected receivers within the coverage area;
2) Press and hold (> 3S) the transmitter’s button until the indicator turns red. The device will delete all the receivers' connection within the coverage range.
2.3.In W-DMX Receive protocol:
Press and hold (> 3S) the receiver’s button until the indicator turns white. The device would disconnect with the transmitter.
Weight and Dimension Dimension: 25.4 x 12.7 x 2 mm
Weight: 5 g
System Information CPU: 32-bit ARM Core
Radio Parameters Range: 600 meters (line-of-sight)
Frequency: 2.402 - 2.480GHz, ISM, 79 channels
Spread Spectrum: FHSS, 1100 hops / sec
Maximum Transmit Power: 23dBm
Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
DMX Signal Interface RS485
Environmental Limits Operating Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
Storage Temperature: -65 ~ 150 °C
Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
Power Requirements Power Input: DC 3.3V, ±5%
Power Consumption: 350 mA@3.3V DC max.
Reliability Automatic Reboot Trigger: Built-in WDT (watchdog timer)
Warranty Warranty: One-Year Limited Warranty